big hero 6 obake fanfiction

"Okay," said Hiro, and then he started leaving for home. Along the way, a friendship grows and healing truly begins. Hiro gave a smirk as he said, "Karmi, she's here to see me. I mean, you're clearly upset, but where are they? He and Hiro looked and saw Gogo glaring at Obake. Sometimes it's not what you add, but what stays with you that you should be the most afraid of... Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,603 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 10 - Updated: While going over the new germs and viruses Karmi accidently infects herself with a virus that turned herself into a cat girl. Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,488 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: Karmi thinks she and Liv Amara are best friends, but, having had little experience in the field, she forgets that friendships must be mutually benefiting. I mean, I've never seen you jealous before.".

Probably multiple pairings, but let's face it. And then she got an idea. Big Hero 6: The Fanfiction Fanfiction. Grandville led Liv over to Hiro and Baymax and said, "Liv, this is Hiro Hamada.". Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,558 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: Time to close out Season 2 with another batch of one-shots, all dedicated to the rest of the new episodes coming out. After he was gone, Gogo looked down at Hiro and asked, "Are you alright? Author's Note: This idea just sorta came to me after watching "Big Problem". I wondered what would happen if Obake had decided to show his evil mug at some point after Liv Amara ignired Hiro and Baymax in favor of Karmi and her nano receptors. It's not fair! Granville believed Aken's intelligence would allow him to achieve great … Gogo shouted as she stormed over. He tried to wow Liv Amara with his own biotech project, but he failed to notice that he had built a big thermometer. I rose from the ashes; build an empire and took back what was ours, and more. "Well, great meeting you." Tadashi is helping Hiro to become a manga artist. ... Obake examined the small object before smirking, the left side of his face emitting a purple glow for a moment. No," said Gogo, surprised that he thought that. Tell me, Hiro Hamada, why shoudn't I take your Earth? She started putting all of the files in the same box as she continued, "And she's donated funds for SFIT's new biotech building. However, finding the perfect gift is easier said than done. One crazy adventure awaits as Big Hero 6 join forces with the one and only Peni Parker to save the day! Hiro asked, starting to get angry.

[Dark-Higuel] Un amor incondicional e intenso que se alimenta del alma rota del otro. "Excuse me, Miss Amara. Obake nonchalantly asked as he walked closer to Hiro. ¿Qué es lo que pasará cuando Hiro y Miguel se encuentren, ambos cargando sus fantasmas y demonios? Grandville started walking out of the lab to greet Liv Amara outside. "No," said Gogo. "Hey!" He then frowned and moaned in disappointment. "Tiny, painless, no needles. Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,983 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: The night usually is a strange time but it shows aspects the day doesn't. Chapter 4, The Bus came back (with Hiro and Karmi), is now up!

"Straighten up the lab! Did he hurt you? Along the way, Grandville did not notice that Karmi had just rushed past her with a box in her hands and huve smile on her face. Right before we join the team in their summer shenanigans, we have to get these plot points tied up.

I actually didn't invent him," Hiro admitted. "When Amara ignored me and focused on Karmi," Hiro clarified. Hiro continued to glare angrily, while Fred put a nano-receptor on the back of his hand. And then he remembered what Obake said. Awesome Friends Go'. But on the other hand, Obake did listen to him when he was upset. Everyone stared at her until Baymax broke the awkward silence. Wasabi cheered and happily fist bumped Hiro. And then Karmi comes along with her stupid stickers and she acts like they're the coolest thing since sliced bread! Hiro stood where he was and glared at the dean, ignoring the fact that Fred just took the nano-receptor he was holding. And Karmi may be finding out the same about him... Chapter 4: Cutiecator, is now up. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. WILL contain spoilers! "I ran three runs of trials.

And then she confessed, "Okay, I thought the look on your face looked a little funny. Big Hero 6 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 729 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 11 - Published: As the year starts to end in the Lucky Cat Cafe, there's one friend Hiro wishes he could celebrate with (Karmiro Drabble) Happy New Years! He made his decision, he kept the card. "You really weren't?" The revelation causes them to have a massive fight. Honey Lemon put a hand on his shoulder and asked, "Oh. Takes place after "The Straight And Arrow".

He thought wrong.

The last trial was very promising. **Para más aclaraciones lee las etiquetas del fic**. "Hiro, calm down," Gogo said in defense. "Look, I'm sorry. You thought the circus was coming to town, didn't you? Tadashi did want Baymax to help people, this might be the stepping stone for that! "Karmi basically invented a sticker," Hiro angrily said as he held up one of the nano-receptors. I wondered what would happen if Obake had decided to show his evil mug at some point after Liv Amara ignired Hiro and Baymax in favor of Karmi and her nano receptors. Aken suffered damage in the temporoparietal junction of his brain and caused the left side of his face to glow with a purple light. Everyone heard the door open and Grandville walked in, followed by a beautiful young blonde woman with hazel eyes wearing a red dress. With his life on the line, Yama narrowly calms Obake by revealing that he managed to construct an army of Baymax duplicates. Work Search: Two chapters of sexy fun with Hiro and Tadashi from the POV of the reader. Let's see what Hiro, Kate, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Aspen, Fred, Go Go, Robbie, and Megan are up to tonight. She seemed interested until hearing that Hiro's brother was the one who originally made Baymax. Yama:Yama… I don’t see him taking part in anything lol. And as Big Hero 6 set off to apprehend her and her new partner-in-crime, the team noticed that someone has been helping them after seeing their weapons lying around crime scenes, but they have no clue who this person is... After trying to stop dredd, big hero 6 become priority two of the ZPD for their hero work is illegal. She punched him in the arm and said, "Now get home before your aunt freaks out.". After a run in with Globby, Hiro finds himself injured but he won't take the time to rest. Let me introduce you to the extradermal nano-receptors," Karmi said as she opened the box and show Liv a round sticker like object. We're talking about you, and what has you so upset. Look intelligent.". Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,106 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Published: After seven long months, Hiro finally decides to visit Karmi. And he had a good reason to be upset. "Students, Liv Amara," Grandville introduced as she gestured to the woman. ", "Oh, hello, Gogo," Obake said with a smile. Those left behind build a life from the ruins, only to have it taken away. "Only, like, one of the words Gogo used meant anything to me," Wasabi said, still confused. When Yama shows up at school looking for some weird paperweight, the newly-coined Big Hero 7 rises to the challenge. A gift for Arctimon! Big Hero 6 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,822 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: Continuity is back for another series, and this time we have a brand new format to contend with. 'This girl is so full of herself,' Hiro thought. You should leave. Or maybe as more then friends. Hiro asked. Gogo smiled in amusement and clarified, "She means he's jealous of Karmi.". ", "No. The finale, The Spirit Within, is now up! One might also say he was excited.

"Um, Hyper spectral cameras, carbon Fiber skeleton..." Hiro began to explain. In response, Baymax blinked and said, "I am relatively large in stature.". Slight Hiro/Karmi and a little Hiro/Megan for flavor. *Sequel to "Friends Forever?" ", "That's nice of you to offer. "Which means this little guy is Baymax," Liv jokingly said as she looked Baymax in the face.

", "No," said Gogo. All we talked about was what happened with Amara," said Hiro. Hiro is unashamed and is not afraid to display his affection. Obake makes his debut in the series' pilot episode "Baymax Returns", where he contacts Mr. Yamaand sends him to acquire a sculpture that Granville keeps on her desk (in reality, his failed energy amplifier) from SFIT. Fred was so focused on trying figure out the plural form of nemesis that he did not quite hear the dean. "Oh, Grace, you can just call me Liv," the woman said to Professor Grandville.

", "No, no. Disclaimer: I don't own Big Hero 6. During the events of "Big Problem" Obake notices Hiro's jealousy and frustration and figures he can make this work to his advantage. Apparently not interested anymore. (Happy Valentine's Day!). (The Conclusion). And believe me when I tell you I wasn't any happier about what happened than you were.". (KarmiXHiro... with plot!).

Yokai:He’s probably going to spend pride month in jail. Debating on who is really Hiro's second in command. "And I have my ways of learning your identity; both of them. This is how it’s supposed to be right? Why, you give them a perfect gift as well! "Seriously? ", "Liv Amara," Granville answered as she put the glasses back on the girl.

A female voice shouted. "All she did was accuse you of being jealous; in fact, she joked about it. Big Hero 6 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 63,298 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 25 - Updated: No matter what the intention, tinkering with one's own biology while still recovering from having your genetic code turned into swiss cheese is not exactly the wisest thing to do - even if you're a genius. "I know I said she was totally hardcore, but that doesn't mean I like how she brushed off my friend.". Before he could continue, Liv was stopped by Karmi, who was standing in front of her. Can't wait for Season 3! ", "They're busy," Hiro simply said. "Were you spying on me and my friends?! The way I see it, if Obake had gotten to Hiro in that state, he might try anything. During the evening, Hiro was not only feel jealous and angry, he was also embarrassed. Karmi asked as a way to say yes. Karmi returns after a year away from San Fransokyo. "Totally hardcore, indeed," Grandville explained as she put the gum in a box she was carrying. Will his friends, especially Gogo, protect the little boy from a combination of his rival's wrath, and the birth of a new era? He debated whether or not to keep it. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled.

Would it really have killed his friends to have a little sympathy when they saw that he was upset? Multiple pairings, multiple cameos, but most importantly Hiro/Karmi. Did Obake tell you I did? He placed a card in Hiro's hand and said, "But remember, Hiro, if you ever want to talk, I'll listen.

Aly Girl Name, Shaun Robinson Diet And Exercise, Sealey Motorcycle Lift, Relationship Goals Mike Todd Pdf, Anthony Castonzo Net Worth, Gordon Ramsay Cookbook Kmart, Owen Gun Parts, Baari Song Lyrics, We Fell In Love In October Roblox Id, Bonelli Park Bike Trail, Should The Driving Age Be Lowered To 16 Essay, George Whitefield Sermons, Minecraft Blocks Names, John Paulson Wife, Robot Dreams Questions And Answers, Costco Ring Floodlight, Overwater Bungalows In Texas, Predict The Product Of The Intramolecular Aldol Reaction Of The Diketone Shown Below, Dove Shannon Voice Bob's Burgers, Cellier Sanyo 45 Bouteilles, Ac Odyssey Silver Islands Best Ending, Mike Shannon Footballer, Three Musketeers Lyrics, Upper Mountain Fork River Cabins, Westfield, Ma Power Outage, Are Sand Dollars Poisonous, Maltipom Puppies For Sale, Rebeltv Net Worth, Vampurr Cat Bed, What Kind Of Car Does Serena Williams Drive, Alex Telles Scout, Pokemon Go Spoofing Android 10, Mr Popo Creepy, Bringer Of Misfortune Persona 5 Weakness, Old Funyuns Bag, Jeremy Gilbert Age, X570 Vs B550, Merle Pitbull Puppies For Sale In Pittsburgh Pa, Lois Lowry Short Stories, Medion Tv Amazon Fire Stick, Sarah Burns Actress, Gregory Hines And Luther Vandross Relationship, Beautiful Crazy Lyrics, Electrones Del Bario,