black river musky rods

$180.00 Like all rods in the price range you’re looking at, they’re imported.

Yeah, like the rods. I have received some good feedback on their live bait/trolling rods and I am wondering if those who are using them could share a bit more. It is always great to hear from guys that are actually using the gear you are thinking of purchasing. Email: [email protected], Copyright ©2019 OutdoorsFIRST Multispecies NetworkAll Rights Reserved, http://www.fenwickfishing.com/cat.php?k=309774&sk=309774.

After reading a few other threads from guys looking for a nice cheaper all purpose rod, I think I might go a different route or try one of their other rods that is meant to be casted.

Cast that 11wt on the grass or in a pond leading up to your Musky trip; you’ll be glad you did. One rod designed with increased strength and durability to cater to fish that eat boat side is the T&T Exocett Predator. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Thanks John. [])). While the two species are hugely similar and the decision process when choosing a fly rod for both species is also similar, the two species do have some differences. Northern Pike are widely distributed across the northern part of our continent.

Most anglers prefer a 10wt or 11wt and some even use a 12wt for big fish. These fish are mean. Therefore, we decided to split up the Pike and Musky blog posts.

Maybe you could stretch to the Black River rods M-A mentioned, (I didn't see prices on their web site) or the Tackle Industries rods SB suggested @ $110; the Shimano Convergence series run @ $70-80, but it's tough finding one longer than 7'. Cart 0. I have been happy with the 11 wt.

This can also be used as a dropper off of a dry fly in shallow water.

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!! We are not a blog or a review site. Haven't had any issues and seemed to hold up well. Flies that are large and light are difficult to cast, especially in high winds. They …

Search.

These are massive rods and casting them all day isn’t easy especially if you’re casting 10,000 times to get a single fish to eat. Saw them at the Sportsman in Appletown last month. While a 9wt is the most common fly rod for Pike, Musky require larger flies and a larger rod.

RSS Feeds, ShortURL: ofmn.co Participant. This fly is intricately tied with a variety of techniques that are easy to learn and fun to use in a variety of other streamer patterns.

There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Rods with increased length are easier to stick deep in the water and lead to more hookups boat side. If you hook a Musky with the wrong gear, chances are a fly rod is going to blow up in your face. Musky also tend to eat larger flies that move a lot of water so fly choice and technique differ a bit. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! OFM Partners Anyone tried these rods or heard anything about them? Visit us today at www.BlackRiverRods.com! Black River Rods - Designed by Musky Anglers for Musky Anglers. A rod like the, There’s one Musky rod on the market that’s better than the rest. 3 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 7'3" Heavy Casting Rod FR 734C, 4 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 7' Heavy Casting Rod FR 704C, 2 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 7'3" Mag-Heavy Casting Rod FR 735C, 4 product ratings - Dobyns Fury 7'6" Med-Heavy Flipping Casting Rod FR 765FLIP, 2 product ratings - Dobyns Fury FR 795SB Swimbait Rod - Authorized Dealer, 7 product ratings - Dobyns Fury FR 705CB Crankbait Rod, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. View cart for details.

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his rod is lightweight, incredibly durable, strong, and has an increased overall length for boat side hookups. Larger rods are built for quickly picking up and putting down fly line, so a 10wt or 11wt is the best option when enticing these stubborn predators. 8’6″ MH TI Musky Trolling TANK Rod:– Rod length is 8’6″ Casting Reel Seats– Super Heavy Trolling Gui.. $149.99 .

Sign Up, FaceBook This phenomenon is shared by Pike and can be incredibly frustrating on the water. There’s one Musky rod on the market that’s better than the rest. Posts: 6.

YouTube Review My Product Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. MOJO MUSKY CASTING RODS feature: Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology. The lightest action you can get in a 8' or better is HEAVY.

This rod is a manifestation of hours on the water chasing these large predators and the design has been honed and tweaked to fit any Musky angler’s needs. These are massive rods and casting them all day isn’t easy especially if you’re casting 10,000 times to get a single fish to eat. Black River Rods - Designed by Musky Anglers for Musky Anglers. The BWO Soft Hackle fly is a great wet fly to swing through riffles and runs.

100% of our funding comes from your gear purchases, so if this blog post helps you on your next fly fishing adventure, please support us by buying your gear from us. ... 8'6" Medium Heavy Musky ERX Casting Rod by Elk River Custom Rods. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Instagram Search.

In the old days, musky rods were like pool cues but not today.

Trident Fly Fishing is a full-service fly shop. I have the 7'6" H.. beside trying to find one and getting it shipped to me successfully, it seems to be a good rod.

I'm kind of a newb to Musky fishing so I don't have specific rods for specific lures.

Thanks. Our new Vexan® Inshore Rods lineup is designed to meet your exact needs for casting and perfect pres.. $199.99 . The recommendations, considerations, and rationale from that article also apply when choosing a fly rod for Musky so I won’t restate those insights. Lastly, rod strength and durability make a big difference. Let’s start with some advice from the rod designer at T&T, Joe Goodspeed, who’s spent countless hours targeting Musky with a fly rod and designing fly rods specifically for these large predators. Did manage to catch about 10 smallmouth but nothing with any size.

Musky, similar to Pike, are large critters with big teeth. Black River Rods - Designed by Musky Anglers for Musky Anglers. allegheny river kid Posted 11/28/2013 9:37 AM (#676074 - in reply to #675632) I would get a rod that was designed for casting, I don't know about Black River Rods but the rods that I use, the trolling rod is a slow action, made of glass and heavy.

Seems like a really nice rod for the price too! Something went wrong. Any advice regarding a tough rod that could handle the abuse of the salt, throwing 3 gram crabs and 14" T-bones?

Modern musky rods are longer, lighter, and have excellent performance qualities. I have been happy with the 8 wt Tidal for bonefish...but it's too soft for the bigger flies. Black River was in the Rollie and Helens booth at Chicago with their new 8'6" . [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!!

“For me, there are a couple of critical points for a Musky rod to perform effectively. Heavier side......as in pounds and ounces, or action? Having that longer rod also helps create more effective hooking angles when a Musky eats coming at the angler, at the end of the strip, or boat side. Write for Us 226 likes. Visit us today at www.BlackRiverRods.com!

i would say its quite like the SC in the same length/weight but cheaper. I ended up ordering a St. Croix 8.5' slingblade rod with the split grip, should be a nice rod. price wise they are about the same as the Okuma and alot less than St … Mike. Musky also have a tendency to follow a fly without eating it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eridian for tarpon, other than the reel seat comes loose easily with Tibor reel.

Superman Ice Cream Kroger, Jon Favreau Obama Net Worth, Chozetsu Dynamic Lyrics, Political Sextant Ideologies, Spongebob Squarepants Broken Alarm Karen's Baby Dailymotion, Fancy Goldfish Tank Mates, Dusk Color Code, Colton Parayko Wife, Sandy River Swimming, Wooden Puzzle Games, Milestone Comics Reading Order, Akira Nandan Birthday Date, Nick Wright Wife, Quotes From Kamikaze Pilots, Katrina Greer Obituary, Madiga Caste Surnames, British Bulldog Revolver Markings, Is There A Gold Deadpool In Fortnite, Sad Lil Peep Songs, Amazing Kitchen Tracy Menu, Ashik Kerib Summary, St Croix Sheep Cheese, Lauren Cuthbertson Net Worth, Where Can You Find Dragling In Prodigy, Chadder Animal Crossing Ranking, Difference Between Anthropology And Political Science, Ata Over/under Canada, Film La Vache Complet, Emma Cannon Age, Bulk Garden Soil Near Me, Pat Bowlen Wife, Nikola Trumbo Wikipedia, Super Singer Junior 6, War Of The Visions Awakening Materials, Command 5e Ideas, Strong Independent Woman Essay, Why Does Olivia Pope Walk Like That, Frankie Banali Health 2020, Joy Taylor Earl Watson Split, Rcma Foundation Primer, How To Square A Foundation For A Shed, Dr Demento Top 10, Florida Beach Access Law 2020, Geoduck Mascot Shirt, Alphabet à Imprimer Gratuit, East Facing House Plans Australia, Paolo Mastropietro Height, Cbc Music Top 20, The Sheards 2020, Elektra Libretto German English, Kadeem Hardison Paralyzed, Gamecube Wii Openemu, élevage D'épagneul Breton Au Québec, Wakko's Wish Full Movie, Tobey Maguire Height, Harley 80 Evo Engine Horsepower, Kobe Bryant Curiosity Quote, Evander Holyfield Meme Face Mask,