dukes of hazzard theme song

Jennings wrote the theme song for the show and recorded two versions: the television theme version and a slightly different version made commercially available on both single and album which received radio airplay.[1].

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Theme from "The Dukes of Hazzard" (Good Ol' Boys), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Flatenin' the hills Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2010. The television show version features Larry McNeely's banjo work which the commercially available version does not. This one is neither. Schneider also covered the song.[6]. said by characters, Bo Duke (John Schneider) and Luke Duke (Tom Wopat), though it is in fact Schneider's vocal used twice. Alvin and the Chipmunks covered the song while driving The General Lee for their album The Chipmunks Go Hollywood (1982). Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2015. The original 1980 single was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America for sales over a million.

And not my face on TV. 6 - Various Artists | Songs, Reviews, Credits", "Waylon Jennings Chart History (Hot 100)", "Waylon Jennings Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Makin' their wayyyyyy, the only way they know how. Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law Since the day they was born. The song was frequently covered live by Ween during their brief country phase. In the film The Dukes of Hazzard: The Beginning (2007), country singer John Anderson sings the theme. Nike used the song in an advertising campaign featuring NFL star Randy Moss and NBA star Jason Williams, who were teammates in the same high school in rural Belle, West Virginia. Just the good ol' boys Never meanin' no harm Beats all you never saw Been in trouble with the law Since the day they was born Lyrics to 'Theme from the Dukes of Hazzard' by Waylon Jennings. Additionally, the television version's third verse contains the lyric, "Fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods", which is accompanied by a "Yee-haw!" As far as I know, there are two versions of the original Dukes of Hazzard theme from the TV series; one played on a regular guitar, the other on an electric guitar. I bought this as a joke for an old friend - burned it on a disk and left it in his dash mounted CD player in his '68 charger. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

The "Theme from The Dukes of Hazzard (Good Ol' Boys)" is a song written and recorded by American country music singer Waylon Jennings.It was released in August 1980 as the second single from the album Music Man.Recognizable to fans as the theme to the CBS comedy adventure television series The Dukes of Hazzard, the song became a #1 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart in 1980.

What Is A Silly Duck Worth In Adopt Me, China Boy Bully, Is Hail To The Chief Public Domain, Bickford Senior Living Kronos Employee Login, Nitrogen Monster Truck Shocks, Ufc 247 Ppv Buys, The Skin I'm In Literary Devices, Magdalena Frackowiak Illness, Venta De Vacas Lecheras En Jalisco, Yale Professor Salary, Gareth Forwood Wife, Is Matt Houston On Netflix, Denise Polter Alter, Joinville Life Of Saint Louis Pdf, City Skylines Ps4 Cheats, Lori Delgado Hospice, 610 Am Radio Listen Live, Jesus I Need You Deep Down In My Heart Lyrics, Exercice Programmation C Corrigés En Pdf, Diversity Net Worth, Alexa Alarm Celebrity Sounds, Matrix Mls South Florida, Le Sixième Sens Hannibal Streaming, Abraham Kenyatta Death, Kean Bryan Mother, Piper Rockelle Age, Chad Larson Car Accident, C3o2 Polar Or Nonpolar, Tyler Hynes Musician, Lil Wayne Memes Dreads, Hypo Dumerils Boa, 50 Room Level 11, Joannie Rochette Married, Tengo Una Muñeca Vestida De Azul Letra Original, Cagatay Ulusoy Net Worth, Nawab Movie Streaming, South Australian Criminal Court Records, Grass Jelly Nutrition, 1946 Ford For Sale On Craigslist, Majeure En Soins Préhospitaliers D'urgence Avancés Salaire, Ohio Skunk Permit, Jason Dozzell Brother, Ark: Scorched Earth Wyvern Location, Erebus God Symbol, Frontier House Episode 10, Can You Lose Your Salvation If You Stop Believing, Describe A Pleasant Holiday Essay, Yeast Ear Infection Dog, Iliza Shlesinger Before Surgery, Air Force Doctrine Volume 3, Watch Engraving Ideas For Brother, Diuretic Foods To Avoid, Nina Tremblay Height, Jf011e Valve Body Removal, Randy Jackson Leaky Gut, Ford To Vw Adapter Plate, Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bicycle Women, The Future Is On Mars Lebron, Where To Buy Sky Lanterns In Store Near Me, Kitchenaid Refrigerator Led Lights Flickering, Tsm Hamlinz Height And Weight, Truite Grise Vs Truite Mouchetée, Opposite Of Vicino In Italian, The Golf Club Mods, Frank Maresca Age, Used Outboard Motors For Sale Texas, Krystal Pistol Death, Loaded Lux Wife, Symbol For Creation Of Life, Got My Period A Week Early On The Patch, Minuet Piano Letters, 2020 Ram 2500 Wheel To Wheel Running Boards, Sportster Engine Rebuild Cost, Kadeem Hardison Paralyzed, Farm Tractors For Sale Craigslist, Idée Nom Chat Lgdc, 2017 British Grand Prix Full Race, Gaby G Singer, Vibe Check Gun, Cyyj Ils Frequencies, Basf Beer Stein, Summer Dark Movie 2010, Craig Morton Singer, Why Did They Kill Trevor On Fresh Prince,