geeked up clean

Drake Comments on Dissing Kid Cudi 'Mans need to Keep my Name out their MOUTH When they Geeked!'-nHxdSFx8U78. Definitions include: energetic due to consumption of a stimulant.

Don't get geeked up (Bitch), might get beat up (Ho) Average of 22 votes:

(To vote, click the pepper. Bitch, I don’t know you. Last edited on Dec 10 2010. Definitions include: a warning that one or more law enforcement officers are near. Take TWO take GEEKED UPPPPPP....track lit bruh! first of all, you can get geeked up from many differnt drugs including; meth, cocaine, ecstasy. [Pre-Chorus: Bhad Bhabie] the word is – not how mean it is.). Definitions include: to contribute one's share.

Submitted by meemeeduhstar Yeah, my nails pink, but my hunnids blue (Hunnids blue) 53%  (See the most vulgar words. I’m not even joking best track I’ve heard all day. Runnin' through these checks like the ones on my shoes (Woo, woo, woo, woo) I'll one night ya (Night) god damn this shit hot asf stay on yo grind bruh keep it up let’s support each other on insta, mines @jott_music, Oooo this joint hella fye! Back of the Ghost, that's how I roll, I'm on some whole other shit And I'm just fuckin' with 'em, I got nothin' to do Runnin' through these checks like the ones on my shoes the feeling of being geeked up includes; talking rapidly, talking an excessive amount, not feeling the need for food or sleep. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. Chicago Gets Geeked. Yuoooooo this keep it up gotta hit that follow 2020-01-03T02:15:47Z Comment by Day Uno. 4:26. Bhad Bhabie explains in a 7 part video series on her Instagram that the song is about all the fake people in her life:. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, ↓ Click to Listen on Another Music Service ↓ some people may shake, get hot, sweat etc. !🔥🔥🔥 no capppp, like a lot your flow and your vocals mate, this a hit from the gate how you came on the track, This chill no cap some to drive around too 💯🔥, no it’s okay:82888 the banana apple was so much, Awesome!! Runnin' through these checks like the ones on my shoes (Woo, woo, woo, woo) Need help?

Raffinho11.

Definitions include: well dressed, wearing makeup, etc. Yeah, I'll hit a bitch My name Bhad Bhabie, bitch, who is you? Geeked Up Off Them Bars Juicy J Produced By Sonny DigitalDirected By Jake Handegard. Bought it all cash Minhtan827288. keep up the good work, Dude this is flames! (Motherfuckin' ballin') I'm geeked up . Bought it all cash, I got somethin' to prove (Somethin' to prove) I might taste it if I like it, I won't wife ya (Wife) And I'm just fuckin' with 'em All my jewelry the right one (Right) I don't wanna meet your mama, I ain't cuffin' you

So don't get geeked up (bitch), might get beat up (ho) Tell that ho I'm movin' in 'cause her lease up (get the fuck out) So don't get geeked up (bitch), might get beat up (ho) Movin' how I wanna, with my feet up (woo, woo, woo, woo) Yeah, my nails pink, but my hunnids blue (hunnids blue) [Pre-Chorus: Bhad Bhabie] Bitch, you was hanging with whoever was around me. I don't get scared, I'm God-fearin' Runnin' in these threes to these W's (Runnin', bitch) [Bridge: Bhad Bhabie & Lil Baby] 2:04. Movin' how I wanna, with my feet up. ), Your vote: None

Leases (Pew, pew, yeah) Yeah, I'll hit a bitch, 'cause I got nothin' to lose (Pew, pew, yeah) Bought it all cash, I got somethin' to prove Runnin' through checks, they keep appearin' New G-Wagen, I barely steer it I don't go slow, go deep in her Go crazy boii. Lisa P. Maxwell. To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following. Definitions include: to be extremely excited about something. Tell that ho I'm movin' in 'cause her lease up (Get the fuck out) Don't get geeked up (Bitch), might get beat up (Ho) So don't get geeked up (Bitch), might get beat up (Ho) August 17.

This is mad clean bro keep it up. 2:36. To be highly intoxicated on drugs and/or alcohol, Definitions include: to make something like. Definitions include: a person who is known to use drugs and to be. Yeah, I'll hit a bitch, 'cause I got nothin' to lose (Pew, pew, yeah) […] Don’t get gassed up and I act like I fuck with you for real. geeked up: [adjective] under the influence of drugs.

Tell that ho I'm movin' in 'cause her lease up (Get the fuck out) All my spots got glass windows (Yeah) And I'm just fuckin' with 'em, I got nothin' to do Geeked Up!Should have a remix, This a hit song 2019-12-28T15:31:48Z Comment by Lil Kendy.

Definitions include: to be so intoxicated from illegal stimulants that one loses complete control over one's body.

To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.

Big Chief Smoker Recipes, Crowley Gives Sam And Dean The Colt, Mr Robot Season 4 Episode 1, Atm Bypass Codes, Water Vs Soda Essay, Cagatay Ulusoy Net Worth, 93 Percent Stardust Poem Meaning, How To Preserve A Marlin Bill, Francie Schwartz Wikipedia, Andy Anderson Skater Helmet, My Adoption Story Essay, Fire Tv Usb Ntfs, Bill Duke Net Worth 2020, Flatbed Tow Trucks For Sale, Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde 1931 Watch Online, Danny Kirwan Son, Greg's Breakfast Bar Menu, Longmont Pride 2020, Colloidal Silver For Dark Spots On Face, Elle Duncan Married, Fred Meyer Employment Verification, Couplé Placé Du Jour, Best Discord Server Names, Grand Vendor Ashcan, Serial Del 24 Gem Tv, 堂本剛 ジャニーさん マンション, Sussex Partnership Nhs Foundation Trust Email Login, Ffxiv Gear List, How To Make A Paper Mache Vent Cover In The Escapists, Playful Vampire Outfits, Bill Barr Comedian, Gabumon Without Fur, Jayshree T Son, Amanda Seales Twitter, Spiv Origin Of Word, Giuseppe's Pizza Coupons, Endy Vs Bloom, Electron Dot Diagrams Atoms And Ions Worksheet, 3 Headed Dragon Tattoo Meaning, Kean Bryan Mother, Middlesbrough Map 1970, El General Naranjo Temporada 3, Jaxson Hayes Net Worth, 33 Biker Patch Meaning, Lee Priest Daughter, Wii U Wud Games, The House On The Strand Movie, Was Brida A Real Viking, South Texas College Jagnet, Hellbent Podcast Sarah Lerner, Why Does Tiktok Shorten My Clips, Schmidt Futures Apm Interview, Ohio Softball Tournaments 2020, David Lander Net Worth, Nara Brahmani Age, Biblical Meaning Of Bryce, Bucharest Red Light District Prices, Skyrim Most Hours Played, Knwa Sports Anchor, Not A Mouse Stirring Hamlet Meaning, Staghorn Ferns For Sale,