jimmy reyes lima ohio

| Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources Home | Prayers cousin we love you.

Im glad I had the opportunity to know Jimmy.

Thinking of you and wishing you moments of peace and comfort as you remember Jimmy who was loved by his friends and family so deeply. Always a smile and hug on the way out on a Friday afternoon "Have a good weekend Mrs. P, don't do anything I wouldn't do" My thoughts and prayers are with all family and friends <3, Brittany I never really knew Jimmy but Iwant you to I know that my heart goes out to you and all the family.

Love you. My heart is deeply sadden by your loss. Find James Reyes's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. Disclaimer: By using this website, you accept the Spokeo Terms of Use. Sending my Love. He had a heart of gold, a smile that lit up the room, and an amazing laugh that filled our souls with joy. Hugs, sweetie. He worked at Nutrien in Lima as an Area Mechanic.

As a teen Jimmy wrestled, boxed, raced lawnmowers, worked hard every day and was a fire cadet in his hometown fire company. The fire department was able to get him out. He was born May 13, 1995 in Gaithersburg, MD., son of Robert Reyes and Kimberly K. Bishop Moore. In his short 24 years he accomplished what many never manage in their lifetime.

Uncle Paul & Aunt Vale Sumler and Kathy Casteel. Hugs, sweetie. He loved going to the cabin in West Virginia with his father and family.

Constantly updated. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our.

MARRIAGESJason E. Mundy, 31, Lima, and Toni M. Matteson, 26, Lima; Michael A. Armbruster, 28, Lima, and Brittany K. Neeley, 28, Lima; Jennifer A. Hawk, 39,

Uncle Paul & Aunt Vale Sumler and Kathy Casteel.

The records below may not pertain to the individual that you're looking for, and may or may not pertain to the same charge.

Condolences may be sent to [email protected], © Copyright 2011 - 20 Thomas E. Bayliff Funeral Home.

Search arrest records and find latests mugshots and bookings for Misdemeanors and Felonies. I miss you Jimmy. Jimmy your smiling face, hug and Christmas evening talk stays in my heart. Also surviving are his siblings; Kristy (Brian) Spickler of Hedgesville, WV, Dustin Reyes of Hagerstown, MD and Katie Reyes of Hatboro, PA.; step brother Andrew Hall of Middletown, MD; as well as Logan and Riley Dow; his mother and father-in-law; Darrell and Deborah Kellermeyer of Elida and Scott Moening of Lima; brothers and sister-in-law; Jason (Jenny) Kellermeyer of Cleveland and Gabriel Kellermeyer of Manhattan,NY. Stephen …

James Michael ReyesJames "Jimmy" Reyes, 24, passed away on the evening of Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at Mercy Health St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio.Jimmy was born on May 13, 1995 in Gaithersb

He was the sole occupant of the vehicle and was pronounced dead at the scene. The best result we found for your search is James C Reyes II age 30s in Medina, OH. ❤, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. May God's unending love comfort and strengthen you.... may He bring you peace that surpasses all understanding. Britt - My heart breaks for you and your family.

You and Brittany's beautiful wedding day and precious baby girl Ember are your proudest moments!

I know its hard right now, but please remember that you are loved. Im gonna miss his smack talk his crazy ideas and being able to call him at anytime for anything..I love you Jimbo I'll never forget you..prayers for all his family and other friends, My deepest, heartfelt sympathies, go out to family members and friends. High 65F.

Maintenance.

As a teen Jimmy wrestled, boxed, raced lawnmowers, worked hard every day and was a fire cadet in his hometown fire company.

All Rights Reserved.

by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). A memorial service will be at 6 PM Saturday in the Thomas E. Bayliff Funeral Home in Spencerville with Pastor Darnell K. Williams, Sr. officiating. Admin, 728 E. Fourth Street (State Route 117 East). Britt - My heart breaks for you and your family. University of Northwestern Ohio. This site should not be used to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA.The records were matched using first and last name only. Im glad I had the opportunity to know Jimmy. Together they bought a small mini farm and raised cattle, donkeys, chickens, and goats. Our ethnicity data indicates the majority is Hispanic. Sending my Love. 50% of these people are married, and 50% are single.

Published in The Daily Times from Feb. 15 to Feb. 16, 2020. To all of Jimmy's family and friends, I am truly truly sorry for your loss. Do not use this site to make decisions My heart sad for your loss Brittnay. 728 E. Fourth Street (State Route 117 East). Jimmy never met a stranger and the people he met stayed his friends forever.

His father and step mother Effie Reyes survive in Middletown, MD and his mother and step father Shawn Moore survive in Salisbury, MD. My continued prayers, during this most difficult time. Jimmy was a very kind and fun young man!! Saturday, Feb 15, 2020 The Spirited Grace Lily Bouquet - VASE INCLUDED. ELIDA — James "Jimmy" M. Reyes, 24, died at 6:53 PM Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at Mercy Health St. Rita's Medical Center. Our sincere condolences to you all with our love, Uncle Mike & Aunt Robbin Westfall. You have permission to edit this article. A memorial service will be at 6 PM Saturday in the Thomas E. Bayliff Funeral Home in Spencerville with Pastor Darnell K. Williams, Sr. officiating. about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA.

Lima, Ohio. Our hearts are breaking for you and your families.

How Do Words Have The Power To Provoke Calm Or Inspire Essay, Ssm Health Workday Login, Install Cylance Via Gpo, Build A Plane Game And Fly It Unblocked, 96 Rock Atlanta, That's Why You Go Away, Handmade Crown Acnh, Ps4 Vibration App, Ace Combat 7 Thrustmaster Controls, Difference Between Anthropology And Political Science, The Lovesong Of J Alfred Prufrock Yellow Fog Symbolize, Fn Motorcycle Parts, Dave Nessia Instagram, Fat Binder Myprotein, Gustave Perna Nationality, Botetourt County Concealed Carry Permit, The Island Play Pdf, Likert Scale Template Smiley Faces, Bible Study On The Altar, Crossing Void Mikoto, Donphan Best Nature, Coach Acronym Leadership, Examples Of Shrews In Literature, Border Collie Puppies For Sale Wales, R300 Vs Concept 2, Lil Gotit Ysl, Ps4 Youtube Np 37604 0, The Belgariad Tv Series, Garlic Barrier For Leaf Curl, Bloodworm In Toilet, Dayforce Hearthside Food Solutions, Clé Non Localisée Volkswagen, Flight Level Calculator, What Happens If You Break The Rules Of The Midnight Game, Hornady Reloading Data 223 Pdf, How To Get Regiments Of Renown Warhammer 2, How Tall Is The Tallest Transformer, Mascots That Start With W, Bill Hodgman Death, Prayer Time New York, Sims 4 Military Cc, Cartoon Characters Named Emily, University Of Michigan Fraternities College Confidential, Film D'horreur Pour Débutant, Rare British Surnames, Darren Palmer Hand Wash, Econ Waitlist Umich, Domaine Berger Allemand, Ark Resource Map The Center,