philza season 4

Is the seed of season 4 still desired? season 2 … He's not going to share it as in the past people have spoiled parts of the world for him so he would much rather explore himself. If say do it. Sorry for the thread and video title last time - was not my intention for click bait - maybe "showcase" or "teaser" would have been a better title.

What would be the pros and cons of a possible reveal? Two of his most notable accomplishments are creating Endlantis …

He has been streaming it for just under a year at this point.

Yes it is desired, I would love to play on it and im sure others would as well. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But please don't make a clickbait video like last time on YouTube when you said the seed was there but it wasn't. Or message people who want it (like me tee hee) the seed. Philza if you see this, was wondering if you could maybe release the seed you're using for series 4.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. Yeah - I thought that this might be the 2 main points to this difficult topic, too. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Howdy :) - Name's Phil (aka Ph1LzA) & I'm that "maniac" of a Minecraft player you may or may not have heard of who plays Hardcore mode Survival. Any idea how to "block" possible spoilers for Phil (except nt revealing the seed)? dont be a prick. Nothing against you and if you revealed it you'd be a hero, no spoilers to Phil because he's basically explored everything. if phil himself doesnt release it then why would you.

Submissions MUST be … No derogatory language, purposefully inciting arguments, personal attacks and threats 2. yo philza congrats on getting married and also i would love to know what the season 4 seed is i am not gonna put it on any social media and only people who see this post will find it so yeah if u …

0 comments share save hide report 100% Upvoted Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up Sort by best …

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. please respect his wishes of not wanting the seed revealed. Yes it is very, almost everybody here wants it. What would be the pros and cons of a possible reveal? It would be great if you could answer the questions above and not only request to follow your opinion (pros and cons). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. so I'm getting back into minecraft and after watching a lot of philza on youtube I got intrested into his world and wondering if anyone knew what his season 4 seed was.

Philza if you see this, was wondering if you could maybe release the seed you're using for series 4. r/Philza Rules 1. Explicit Content 4. I feel that you are already far enough into tthe world that anything people would spoil like a skeleton … I feel that you are already far enough into tthe world that anything people would spoil like a skeleton spawner wouldn't matter and I want to use the seed to sorta follow you and try to create my own builds, he said he ain’t doing it until he dies, sorry mate, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

He might share it when he dies in 10 years or whenever.

No Advertising 5. Minecraft Hardcore - S4E72 - "NEW NETHER LETS GOOOO" • Highlights Press J to jump to the feed. yo philza congrats on getting married and also i would love to know what the season 4 seed is i am not gonna put it on any social media and only people who see this post will find it so yeah if u could give it to me that would be pog thanks.

Season 4 (Still Alive) Started 5 minutes after his Season 3 death. However, people are unfortunatly going to spoil where stuff is to Phil. ffs dont release the seed. And thank you for your opinion on this topic.I am trying to filter the possible outcomes of a reveal and have a base to decide on my own if it is the right thing or not. No unrelated content 3. damn that kinda sucks i really like the world especially the place where he built his house but i understand, Press J to jump to the feed. Welcome :D Not even when he dies.

Weller 12 Chicago, Michelle Babin Married, O Shelter Me Joncas Sheet Music, Crash Roblox Id, Peggy Noonan The Week It Went South For Trump, Irony In The Yellow Wallpaper, Hades Game Lyre, Kwasi Kwarteng Wife, Dj Spigg Nice,, Ace Combat 7 Aces Not Spawning, Felicia Forbes Wiki, Isabelle Richer Journaliste Conjoint, Nyc Subway Essay, Ancient Tamil Words For Beauty, Mechanisms Of Clinical Signs 3rd Edition Pdf, 1950 Dodge Truck Specs, 2014 Yamaha Svho Problems, Alcohol Logo Quiz Uk, Greek Spiral Symbol, Elliott Roosevelt Mann, Maltese Pitbull Mix Puppies, Lauren Chapin Images, Ballistic Products Hulls, Faint Smile Meaning, Barnes Mrx Bullets, Fionn Whitehead Partner, Was The Dropping Of The Atomic Bomb Justified Essay, Dil Lagi Episode 12 Dailymotion, Big 4 Senior Manager Exit Opportunities Reddit, Can You Keep Two Male Quails Together, Sample Letter Requesting Updated Contact Information, The Questions A Newspaper Article Should Answer Are, Dr Jennifer Ashton Daughter, How Does Candide Change Throughout The Story, Gooseneck Barnacles California Regulations, Express Vpn Cracked Accounts, M4a1 Best Setup Warzone, Valeria Golino Partners, Orange Juice Boxes Tropicana, Little Baby Bum Spider Plush, Ga Lottery Cash 4, Vip Meaning Funny, How To Mute Whatsapp Video Call, Rever D'un Parent Malade, Fordson Major Engine, Chorkie Puppies For Sale In Michigan, Bill Mcdermott Net Worth 2019, Bob Bennett Gamefowl, Lyft Layoff List, Shooting Hamden, Ct, Xspa Stock Forecast, Jennifer Michaels Cohn, Calories Milkshake Five Guys, Songs About Moving In Together, Gta 4 Weapons And Armor Locations, Pat Dye Died, Spring Boot Zuul 2 Example, Danny Carey Family, Meshlab Pick Points, John Boles Wife, Lorikeet For Sale Ohio, Lost Umbrella Kaai Yuki Roblox Id, Uss Bennington Model Kit, Ambassador Vs Istio, Macbeth Essay Topic Sentence, How Tall Is The Tallest Transformer, Narrative Essay That Focuses On A Cultural Conflict, Astm A36 Pdf, Wii U Wud Games, Refrigerator 35 Inches Wide 68 Inches Tall, Cspi Portail Emploi, Tu Lam Ronin, Degus For Sale, Bob Morley Movies And Tv Shows, When It's All Said And Done, Funny Golf Polos, Patrick Anthony Crosby, Why I Deserve A Promotion Essay, Rom Pokemon Gba(fr), 仁 名前 つけてはいけない, Wasp Nest Spiritual Meaning, Broom Gif There There,