repligator full movie

It was written in a week by Keith Kjornes (who also stars as Dr. Stanley Oliver, and who uncoincidentally gets the hottest women) and shot the next week all to take advantage of sets left over from another movie that were going to stand for two weeks after wrapping the previous production. Sign in to see videos available to you. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2016. The acting was atrocious, the story didn't make any sense, the sets were rubbish. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I am not sure that was so important, as the lab equipment and set are so hokey that John Carradine or Ed Wood would feel right at home, and Doris Wishman would positively love it. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2013. Give your money to a homeless person instead of watching this nonsense. This crazy, erotic sci-fi romp tells the story of top secret military experiment that turns burly soldiers into sexy nymphomaniac babes who turn into gators when they reach orgasm! The film is full of well-proportioned women, bungling military men, egomaniacal scientists, and of course bipedal alligator women called "Gator Babes."

Here, the end product is an inept, excruciatingly, pluck-my-eyes-out-with-a-screwdriver, boring disaster! This crazy, erotic sci-fi romp tells the story of top secret military experiment that turns burly soldiers into sexy nymphomaniac babes who turn into gators when they reach orgasm! "Repligator" is a 1997 movie from Texas auteur Bret McCormick who channels Roger Corman at his campiest. "Repligator" is a 1997 movie from Texas auteur Bret McCormick who channels Roger Corman at his campiest.

Now, I freely admit that the idea of male to female to reptile transformation did spark my interest.

You can't take it seriously, nor should you. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Verified Purchase "Repligator" is a 1997 movie from Texas auteur Bret McCormick who channels Roger Corman at his campiest.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

The film is full of well-proportioned women, bungling military men, egomaniacal scientists, and of course bipedal alligator women called "Gator Babes." It's obvious from the box, but this cheapie is really, really bargain basement entertainment. I've been reading reviews on this film ever since i came across it on another website and judging by the cover and what other people said about this made me have to see it.

Lots of nudity. It's hyper dumb. When I saw the cover for Repligator I knew I had to see the movie. It is really chessy and fake but not all of it was horrible, i thought some of it was so bad it was hilariously crap.

Crazy b-movie situation.

When I saw the cover for Repligator I knew I had to see the movie.

What even is this movie? I am not sure that was so important, as the lab equipment and set are so hokey that John Carradine or Ed Wood would feel right at home, and Doris Wishman would positively love it. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. You can't take it seriously, nor should you. What even is this movie?

I enjoy watching the "so-bad-its-good" type of awful movies, but Repligator was "so-bad-i-didn't-even-want-to-finish-it" awful. And in a way i'm glad i did, only thing is it was nothing what i was expecting and I thought it would of been a little bit better.

Save yourselves! Video availability outside of United States varies. Alas, my buzz was about to be massacred. Crazy b-movie situation. Repligator is a film that should be taken very lightly. It was written in a week by Keith Kjornes (who also stars as Dr. Stanley Oliver, and who uncoincidentally gets the hottest women) and shot the next week all to take advantage of sets left over from another movie that were going to stand for two weeks after wrapping the previous production. Now, I freely admit that the idea of male to female to reptile transformation did spark my interest. I also knew it would be terrible. Give your money to a homeless person instead of watching this nonsense. I endured its entire length, so that others won't have to. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. With Gunnar Hansen, Keith Kjornes, Randy Clower, TJ Myers. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

It's hyper dumb.

Jessi Kpop Parents, Big Boy Net Worth, Pandora Box 12 3188 Review, Polar Movie Guns, Radeon Software And Driver Versions Do Not Match 2020, Paani Movie Wiki, Bible Verses About Supernatural Provision, The Block 2017 Contestants Where Are They Now, Dnd 5e Raccoon Stats, Madden 19 Player Ratings Spreadsheet, Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode Interactive Map, Maurice Harris Net Worth, Atm Bypass Codes 2020, Rondo Hatton How Tall, Mad Dog Alcohol, Gamea Revo Espresso Machine Reviews, Warframe Best Companion 2019, Werner Klemperer Spouse, Isuzu Truck Dashboard Warning Lights Symbols, Rottefella Nnn Binding Mounting Template, Mary Surratt Quotes, Mpex Powerhouse Fitness Equipment Parts, Someone Who Nags A Lot Daily Themed Crossword, Contests In The Prose Edda, Chicago Beach Cam, Tessa Ferrer Looks Like, Patrick Mahomes House In Whitehouse Tx, Dbx Alternate Ending, Andy Anderson Skater Helmet, Prank Your Cat Sounds, ハイアンドロー 続編 2020, It (1990 Hulu), Chillin It Rapper, Jon Gries Wife, Next Avalon Bike Parts, Texas Wma Map, Township Tale Wiki, Why Are Soldiers Heroes Essay, Severn School Racism, Texas Super Combo License, Best Space Combat Games Reddit, Barry Manilow It Never Rains In Southern California, Who Has Albatross Patronus, 2008 Infiniti G37 Problems, Majak Daw Biography, Alaric Saltzman Daughters, Mazda Timing Belt Or Chain List, Ifresh Weekly Ad, James Robinson Jaguars Contract, Nicole Remini Wikipedia, Just A Closer, National Association Of Manufacturers Membership List, California State Military Reserve Reddit, Mac Miller Swimming Quotes, Injustice 2 How To Get Nth Metal Shader, Comment Jouer à Roblox Sur Pc Avec Une Manette De Ps4, Rockingham County Arrests, Minecraft Blocks Names, Miscarriage Tissue Pictures 6 Weeks, Temecula Police Activity Today, Nicholas Rowe Wife, Is Boxing Helena A True Story, Exemple De Sms Pour Relancer Une Fille, Golf Rival Chest Order, Does Cat Noir Still Love Ladybug, What Does A Psa Level Of 60 Mean, Bdo Kunoichi Succession Or Awakening, The Best Roundhead Gamefowl, Karl Logan Married, Morgan Ensberg Tragedy, Jb4 Vs Tdi Tuning, 4 Missing Hikers Arizona 1997, Ken Singleton Salary, What Are The Symptoms Of Exposure To Penicillium Aspergillus Mold, Someone Who Nags A Lot Daily Themed Crossword, Factory Five 818 For Sale Ebay, Dream League Soccer Kits 2017,