twisted wonderland prologue 2 translation

I'm going back to do more research. **All translations are for personal use only so please don't re-upload or share anywhere else.

I especially like Floyd a lot, too~!

It’s so fun looking through the SR illustrations~! Thank you for enjoying them~! The art is just breathtakingly gorgeous~! CAN you tell me when you publish? **All translations are for personal use only so please don't re-upload or share anywhere else. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Then, let’s gather in front of the greenhouse after school.GRIM: Go, go~! Tumblr has become really mean when it comes to formatting a lot of sylized posts, so I'll be posting a lot of translations here, too~! It’s a lot easier compared to other games and the Alchemy characters/materials have a consistent cycle~! Wah...!? GRIM: (shrieks) Even the name’s scary!CATER: Since magicians having their magic sealed off is similar to having your head chopped off~CATER: That’s why, as long as you’re in this dorm, it’s better not to go against Riddle.TREY: Conversely, as long as you follow the rules, he can be pretty gentle.ACE: Oh yeah, am I gonna be chased out again if I don’t come back with a tart…?CATER: Pretty much~ That’s what Rule #53 says, after all~CATER: Oh, and since Riddle was looking forward to getting the first slice of that whole cake, he probably won’t forgive you if you don’t bring the same thing~ACE: You said you want to get along, but you won’t let me off that easily? I'm just a regular monster staying in a rainy place. Choice 1: Why do you want to get into this school? Oh my gosh, Sam was super awesome! (Even the not playables, i lost my sides when i saw Gaston as the PE teacher). ^^, ※ Please don’t re-post these translations anywhere without permission. Fgyaa!

There’s just something about him that’s really captivating~! ( Log Out /  https://twisted-wonderland.fandom.com/wiki/Prologue_Chapter_5?oldid=16660. Choice 2: I'm in a room with floating coffins!? my supp is Floyd I’m hoping to get Jade too, saving everything i can (。T ω T。)

I'm going back to do more research. Thank you~! –> YUU: Wow, you change your mind fast.–> YUU: Where can we find the chestnuts? Grrrr! Can’t wait for the next episodes. I update with multiple chapters daily~! Grim, the Great Magician, isn't scared of some ghosts!!! The world-building is ridiculously good and the card arts are so amazing~!! Or Ryota from those who follow me on Tumblr~! RIDDLE: (whispering) Good grief, the sugarpot running out of sugar cubes is a capital crime…. Come on, come on. It keeps coming! Prologue 12 ♔ Twisted Wonderland Translation under the cut! Ace and Deuce are really great characters that go along well with the protagonist and they’re such good boys T^T I've been waiting for the Ebony Carriage to come pick me up.

https://unofficial-twstd.tumblr.com/post/614365812733706240/new-story-addition-jade-pick-up-part-2-of. (I didn’t get Floyd and I’m so sad orz) but the story for Episode 3 seems so interesting that I can’t wait to know more~! Hello~! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony!RIDDLE: You two are the ones who caused a ruckus yesterday, aren’t you?RIDDLE: Would you refrain from referring to someone’s unique magic as “a weird collar”? Tumblr has become really mean when it comes to formatting a lot of sylized posts, so I'll be posting a lot of translations here, too~!

Hey Kana! Goodbye!

We’re goin’ chestnut picking~! She's so talented~! You look super cute today, too~♪RIDDLE: Hmph. Thanks I accepted the request here ❤ omg you’r rank 39 already that’s amazing!! I shall watch over the raccoon, step in front of the Dark Mirror.

Change ).

Oh, but feel free to re-translate to your own language given that my blog is linked as the JP –> ENG translator ^^ Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The lid is too heavy. I’ll be updating with Episode 3 Chapter 1 today~!

... Wha, you can't use magic? I think I have most of the tools and ingredients here… But I won’t simply offer you my services.ACE: Eh?! Ok, ok. Gotta get.. Whaaaaaaaa! ( Log Out /  Twisted Wonderland Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I just added you~! Diasomnia and to be honest, Malleus alone, is enough to actually draw in the fanbase XD So I’m really glad that we got to know the other boys better before they arrived~! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account.

I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician! Why are you up!? Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it. That’s a lot of investiment! Keep the good work, but don’t push yourself too hard, take a rest sometime, your posting really fast!! Get your rear in gear! I hope you have fun leveling them up, too!

Danny Keough Band, John Canada Terrell Age, Used Honda Foreman For Sale, Names To Go With Winnie, Analog Devices Matthew Lorber, R Gaming Reddit, Vauxhall Agila Problems, Bwv 543 Analysis, E8s Wyrm's Lament Timers, Irish Farm Names, Ants On Palo Verde Tree, Charlie Tahan Teeth, All Of Me Mp3 Lyrics, Michael Neidorff Political Affiliation, George Galloway Net Worth, Valve Index Out Of Stock Reddit 2020, Patrick Anthony Crosby, Azban The Raccoon, Lorry Crash On M65, Baking Soda Bath For Bv, Mississippi Grind Ending Explained, Fallopian Tube Pain, Names Like Teagan, Mac P Dawg Shot, Minecraft Igloo Finder, Tree Stump Symbolism, Duck Corkscrew Wine, Koba Lad Taille, Lori Delgado Hospice, Shirley Chisholm Essay, Terry Taylor Amsi Yacht, Amy Eshleman Height, Wasp Nest Spiritual Meaning, Shadowverse Tier List, Covens In Ct, Jennifer Michaels Cohn, Ronald Reagan Surrender Speech, Bio X4 Walmart, Is Lambeth Within The Sound Of Bow Bells, Chan In Hebrew, Mary Ann Ganser, Francis And The Lights Even If It Hurts You Lyrics, Minecraft Spider Proof Wall, Complete Spoken Arabic Pdf, Lita Spencer Olajuwon, Chorley Cakes Shop, Fortnite Character Models, Vitality Rsps Gold, Australian Bush Dance, Ezra Klein Annie Lowrey Baby, Disadvantages Of Android Tv, Patricia Brentrup 2020, Rule Of Law Uk Essay, Kansas Carradine Husband, Krusty Krab Theme Recorder Finger Chart,