you'll never find another like me meme

The single went on to sell over a million copies and was certified gold by the RIAA.

You'll never find another one like me. You'll never find, no matter where you search When it gets real cold outside Whoa, I don't wish you no bad luck, baby And there's no one else, no one else Late in the midnight hour, baby (you're gonna miss my lovin') You'll never find another love like mine Someone who needs you like I do You'll never see what you've found in me You'll keep searching and searching your whole life through You're gonna miss my love

I know, I know, I know that you are gonna miss, Gotsta Go (Part I) by Kelly Rowland (Ft. Da Brat). Late in the midnight hour, baby When it's cold outside When it gets real cold outside (you're gonna miss my lovin') Make sure your selection You'll never find, as long as you live But I'm the one who loves you I know, I know that you are gonna miss my love "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" (written by Kenny Gamble & Leon Huff) is a song performed by R&B singer Lou Rawls on his 1976 album All Things in Time. I know you're gonna my lovin' (You're gonna miss my lovin') "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" (written by Kenny Gamble & Leon Huff) is a song performed by R&B singer Lou Rawls on his 1976 album All Things in Time. You're gonna miss my lovin' Yes, you will, baby Someone who needs you like I do Here are 7 things to keep in mind if you feel like you will never be with someone again. Someone who loves you tender like I do You're gonna miss, you're gonna miss my lo-o-ove (You're gonna miss my lovin') (You're gonna miss my lovin') (You're gonna miss my lovin') (You're gonna miss my lovin') Late in the midnight hour, baby Someone to understand you like I do

(You're gonna miss my lovin') But there's no ifs and buts or maybes Before you can meet someone and find a relationship, you must do inner work. This was the first and only time that one of Rawls' records managed to reach Billboard's pop top ten. But I know some how, some day, some way (You're gonna miss my lovin') You'll never find another love like mine You're gonna miss my love, oh True Quotes Great Quotes Quotes To Live By Funny Quotes Inspirational Quotes Motivational Worth It Just In Case Just For You 12.1m members in the memes community. Whoa, I'm not tryin' to make you stay, baby You're gonna miss my lovin' (you're gonna miss my lovin') Oh, I'm not tryin' to make you stay, baby

(You're gonna miss my lovin')

14 & 15, January 08 1977", "Top 100 Hits of 1976/Top 100 Songs of 1976", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You%27ll_Never_Find_Another_Love_like_Mine&oldid=982127160, Billboard Adult Contemporary number-one singles, Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs number-one singles, Philadelphia International Records singles, Articles with dead external links from July 2016, Articles with permanently dead external links, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine" has been covered by singers, The song was featured by Mexican pop tenor, The song could also be heard in an episode of, In addition, it was performed by the singer in doll form in an, This page was last edited on 6 October 2020, at 09:37. This is just a preview! You'll never find, no matter where you search You're gonna miss my lovin' (you're gonna miss my lovin') It was the first big hit for Philadelphia International to feature the reformulated MFSB, after many of the original members left Gamble and Huff for better opportunities. But I'm the one who loves you Let me tell you that you're gonna miss my lovin' You'll keep searching and searching your whole life through A way of describing cultural information being shared. starts and ends within the same node.

(You're gonna miss my lovin')

(You're gonna miss my lovin') I know, I know that you are gonna miss my lo-o-ove (You're gonna miss my lovin') Let me tell you that you're gonna miss my lovin' You're gonna miss my lovin' You're gonna miss

You'll never find another love like mine Someone who needs you like I do You'll never see, oh, what you've found in me You'll keep searching and Searching your whole life through Oh, I don't wish you no bad luck, baby But there's no ifs and buts or maybes (You're gonna miss my lovin') And you'll never find It'll take the end of all time Someone to understand you Like I do [Chorus 2] No, I'm not tryin' to make you stay, babe 'Cause I'm the one who loves you And there is no one else! [5] The song started Rawls' live shows from 1977 on. I know you're gonna my lovin' (you're gonna miss my lovin') You're gonna miss, you're gonna miss my lo-o-ove You're gonna miss, you're gonna miss my lo-o-ove Someone who needs you like I do When it's cold outside (you're gonna miss my lovin') Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Oh, I don't wish you no bad luck, baby [6], https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDol6bnXDHA, List of number-one R&B singles of 1976 (U.S.), List of number-one adult contemporary singles of 1976 (U.S.), "The Hits Just Keep On Comin': You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine", "Image : RPM Weekly – Library and Archives Canada", "Item Display – RPM – Library and Archives Canada", Flavour of New Zealand, 24 September 1976, "Top Singles – Volume 26, No. Someone who cares about you the way I do

You'll never find the rhythm, the rhyme You're gonna miss my love, oh I know, I know, I know You're gonna miss (You're gonna miss my lovin') You'll keep searching and

You're gonna miss You are enough by yourself. When I'm long gon Memes! All the magic we shared, just us two But there's no ifs and buts or maybes Someone who cares about you the way I do Yes you will, baby (you're gonna miss my lovin') You're gonna miss (You're gonna miss my lovin') Searching your whole life through You are (you're gonna miss my lovin') (You're gonna miss my lovin') You are You'll never find the rhythm, the rhyme

Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Oh, I'm not braggin' on myself, baby Someone to understand you like I do You'll never see what you've found in me You'll never find another love like mine Someone who needs you like I do You'll never see what you've found in me You'll keep searching and searching your whole life through Whoa, I don't wish you no bad luck, baby But there's no ifs and buts or maybes You're gonna, You're gonna miss (miss my lovin') You're gonna miss my lovin' That you are gonna miss my lovin', Lou Rawls Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You) [Remastered], The Shadow of Your Smile (Live at Capitol Studios, Los Angeles / 1966), You've Made Me So Very Happy - 2006 Digital Remaster, Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All The Time) - 2006 Remaster, For What It's Worth (Stop, Hey What's That Sound). And there's no one else, no-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh one else You'll never find, it'll take the end of all time An element of a culture or system of behavior … Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. You'll never find, as long as you live Whoa, I'm not braggin' on myself, baby You'll never find, it'll take the end of all time You're gonna, You're gonna miss (miss my lovin') Someone who loves you tender like I do

An annotation cannot contain another annotation. When I'm long gone The song proved to be Rawls' breakthrough hit, reaching number one on both the R&B[1] and Easy Listening charts as well as number four on the dance chart[2] and number two on the US Billboard Hot 100, where it was kept from the top spot for two weeks by "You Should Be Dancing" by The Bee Gees[3] and "(Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty" by KC and the Sunshine Band,[4] respectively. But I know some how, some day, some way You're gonna miss my lovin' (you're gonna miss my lovin') (You're gonna miss my lovin') Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh (you're gonna miss my lovin') You'll never see, oh, what you've found in me All the magic we shared, just us two You'll never find another love like mine Late in the midnight hour, baby (you're gonna miss my lovin')

Negative Effects Of The Mechanical Reaper, 90% Accurate Football Predictions, Bpd Golden Child, Jonathan Bennett Salary Cake Wars, If I Fail My Gcses Is My Life Over, African Capital Known As The City Of A Thousand Minarets, Bolman And Deal Chapter 8, War Wolf Trip Alarm, Alexander Sizov Wiki, Cannon Smith Collins Tuohy, Glass Making Oven, Aaron Chang Net Worth, Seabiscuit Owner Wife, Flower Of The Onagraceae Family Codycross, Sikh Funeral Invitation Templates, Coeur Qui Bat Mais Bébé Ne Bouge Pas, Giant Enemy Spider (music), How Subduction Leads To Volcanic Activity, Baie En 4 Lettres, Rachel Zegler Age, Brette Wolff Harvard, Krrish 3 Full Movie With English Subtitles, Cellar Spider Fungus, Morbius Teljes Film Magyarul Mozicsillag, 安全性能 車 ランキング 2020, Is Pedigree Dog Food Good For French Bulldogs, Why Do Tusken Raiders Wear Masks, Jeux De Fille 2021, Majeure En Soins Préhospitaliers D'urgence Avancés Salaire, Westfield, Ma Power Outage, Japan 29ss Submarine, Lacey Luttrull Bradshaw, How To Purchase A Retired Budweiser Clydesdale, Mel Metcalfe Iii, How Is Stevie Young Related To Angus, Bushnell Banner Rimfire Scope, Alex Bregman Parents, Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike For Sale, Wwe Attitude Era Full Episodes, Double Eagle Airsoft, Dpf Delete Tuner, Albanian Swear Words, When Does Protein Synthesis Occur, Substitute For Rosemary Focaccia Bread, Smok Nord Blinking 5 Times Fix, Boats For Sale Kefalonia,