- I mowed the lawn.
- I read a chapter from
Transforming Discipleship: Making Disciples a Few at a Time
- I sent an email to Greg, Kyle, and Josh about our Four Guys and God meeting. (We are going to work through the 10 commandments in our discipleship).
- I’ve taken a closer look at the ning.com social network creation site to see if that would work better than maintaining our own church website.
- I processed a few emails.
- I wrote three blog entries.
- I printed mailing labels for 350 postcards and affixed them to the cards (Jen helped).
- I invited some neighbors over for dinner.
- I read the kids their bedtime story and got them in bed while Jen was at Bible Study