Why is it so hard to live rightly?
- If we have been made righteous, and if we have been set free from sin, why is it so hard to do the right thing?
- Why do we still let anger get the best of us?
- Why do we still covet things that are not ours?
- Why do we still pursue indulgence rather than discipline?
- Why is it so hard to do the right thing?
- If righteousness has been given to us, why is it so hard to BE righteous?
It’s because our measuring stick is wrong.
Speaker: Jeff Mikels :: Passage: Various